Full Time – Malta
· Competitive Salary
· The best uncapped and unrivalled commission scheme
· Clear career progression.
· 27 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
· December off
· Holidays Abroad and many more!
· High volume, outbound calls to UK based customers in order to build a customer pipeline
· Effectively manage and maintain your pipeline to maximize revenue opportunities
· Develop trusted and long serving relationships with UK customers
· Present unique solutions and industry leading services which save our customers time and money
· Achieve daily/weekly/monthly KPI’s
· Identify sales opportunities through effective questioning and objection handling
We are looking to grow our highly successful UK B2B sales team based in our Malta office. We will be looking to speak to experienced sales professionals who wish to join a well-oiled fast-growing team based in sunny Malta. We have been ranked the number 1 private company in the North East of the UK for sales Growth in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100, which ranks Britain’s top 100 private companies. We now operate in the UK, Malta, France, America and Singapore. With a very impressive close to 2020 for the UK team here in Malta, we have scope to grow the business here into a sales force.
The UK B2B Sales Executive role is an outbound lead generation role, where the candidate will manage the full end to end process of the sale and manage their own pipeline with the ability to make uncapped commission on a market leading commission scheme.
The company offers the best uncapped and unrivalled commission scheme within the industry. Along with fantastic quarterly sales incentives, the most recent saw a team of 50 employees fly business class to Dubai for an all-inclusive 5-star getaway before the whole organisation broke-up for the month of December. As well as that, the top performers have gone to Seychelles and Spain in recent incentives.
This role requires a person who is driven, ambitious with a hunger to learn, earn and progress! Having grown from 30 to almost 600 employees worldwide in just 4 years, this is perfect timing to get on-board with an established, yet rapidly growing international and market leading energy business.
• Must be a UK native speaker
• Can manage your own workload and pipeline.
• Self-motivated and a passion for success.
• Ability to work under pressure when needed and still achieve targets.
• Excellent communication skills – professional and articulate.
• Ambitious character, driven and passionate.
• Computer literate.
• An ability to work in fast-paced, self-directed, professional environment.
• Team Player.
• Sales: 1 year (Preferred not essential)
• Education: GCSE or equivalent (Preferred not essential
Why choose a career with NGP?
Northern Gas and Power is a global energy services provider. We have built one of the largest, dependable networks in the Utility sector. We provide expert and disciplined advice in procurement, energy services, and technology. We provide energy services to tens of thousands of clients globally. You will be working within the software development team; you will be responsible throughout the software development lifecycle of web and software applications for clients in various industries.
We invest in our people with industry-leading training and development to ensure our people succeed.
Our Website for more information: https://gpg.international/
What others say about us:
If you’re ready to move on up to the big time and want to REALLY unleash your potential, come join the biggest and best energy broker in the UK and share in our incredible journey.
For more information on how to change YOUR life get in touch with our dedicated team…
Due to the high number of applicants if you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. If your skills and competencies develop we would be happy to see a further application from you at that time.