Full Time – Malta
● Attractive salary package offered based on experience.
● Training, development and opportunities of career progression
● Fun, friendly and dynamic work environment
● December off, yes December off!
● International travel opportunities.
● Develop new user-facing features.
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
● Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to Back-End.
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
We are looking for a Junior Front-End Software Developer / Web Developer who is motivated to
combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of
the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and
technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application
looks as well as how it works.
● Experience with SPA frameworks such as React/Vue, CSS preprocessing languages
● Experience working with REST APIs.
● Interest in technology with insights about trends and solutions.
● Ability to clearly articulate technical issues to laymen and to translate their feedback.
● Team-player, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
● An inclination to contribute to the creative process.
● A devotion to delivering the best possible user experience.
● Independent with a sense of ownership in work contribution.
● A ‘can do’ and problem-solving attitude.
If you’re ready to move on up to the big time and want to REALLY unleash your potential, come join the biggest and best energy broker in the UK and share in our incredible journey.
For more information on how to change YOUR life get in touch with our dedicated team…
Due to the high number of applicants if you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. If your skills and competencies develop we would be happy to see a further application from you at that time.